Patch Tonight

Moderator: Officers

Artreth

Patch Tonight

Post by Artreth »

Hey Guys,

Attempted to login, found downtime for patch =( ... ran the updates ... and when loading to server select after patching it came up with two things ...

Free Transfers to Zek/Vie ... and then a whole bunch of junk about game lore ... anyone know what the lore is about?? something new coming ... something changing ... Blah blah blah ...

There is nothing on the Everquest forums about it that I was able to find ... just wondering if anyone has heard anything.
Feann

Post by Feann »

Maybe they are going to add enough content to this xpac to make me log on outside of raid time and do something for once.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

There was rumour flying that they intended on adding another zone. Not sure where or how it figures into things but the lore I read after the patch ended with;

The Barrier is Weakening or some rubbish. This could be describing a barrier to a new zone or it could be more rubbish to do with the void. Since the void is what has apparently allowed access to the "alternate reality of the House of Thule".
varutia

Post by varutia »

Or just possibly leading up for the new progression server.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Yeah. They have re-activated all old accounts for the lead up to the new server also. So if you've got a few million plat scattered across old accounts, now is the time to get it back. That's what I'm doing right now.
varutia

Post by varutia »

Damn, I need look into this one, lol.
ronni

Post by ronni »

/wave folks~

so i did get the email as well heh .. just dropped by to say hi

/smack varu
Olharb

Post by Olharb »

Buried Olh with 6.5mil, manastone, and holgresh beads - if I get drunk enough to actually sign on, feel free to shake me down.
"There's no preparation and no guide, just what you've done before here with your life." -BR
Mynks

Post by Mynks »

Heya ronni :) how you been?
Mynks BeenieBabyofDeath
Some nomes never die, they just become deaths playthings.
varutia

Post by varutia »

ronni wrote:/wave folks~

so i did get the email as well heh .. just dropped by to say hi

/smack varu
OMG, Ronni.

Yeah, I am still playing EQ, I bet I tank better and do more dps than you now /flex muscles.
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Ronni n Olly! <3

Prolly means I can scab stuff off my other accounts :D Now to get my useless pos of a computer back.. or patch the laptop for a day or so!