True Christians

Moderator: Officers

Vexo

True Christians

Post by Vexo »

We got caught out by this community of good Christians... I guess the Great Dane Secret is out.

8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK

They also blew the lid off the notion that women are equal to men and the secret of Gaystralia, err, Australia:

7 Reasons why GOD HATES AUSTRALIA

Can I catch a ride with anyone, when we go to Hell?
Bodacios

wwwoooooowwww

Post by Bodacios »

at 1st I laughed about how obscene those were.. then i started getting depressed as i saw people who commented on it...
If those are True Christians, I'll convert away right now that way i dont get beaten in public or some shit.
1 chick even had a signature of Obama being a nazi?!?! wtf?
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

I didn't go through all the responses to the OP but if that site isn't some sort of gag site I can see why some people may feel censorship on the interwebs is a good idea. That is quite possibly the biggest pile of droll I have ever subjected my eyes to.
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

I especially loved:

3. Once Australia became a British colony, "the age of exploration" began. Unfortunately, most of the explorers were very stupid. Some carried boats into the interior, looking for an inland sea. Others attempted to cross the continent while carrying provisions such as full silverware sets and portable drink cabinets. Some wandered around in circles, eventually missing their rescue party by a few hours, before expiring. Some even ate each other.

Heretics....
There are no atheists in a hen house.