Hi there...!

Moderator: Officers

Jakarh

Hi there...!

Post by Jakarh »

Greetings and salutations,

I’m a fellow Australian I live Perth W.A and an old EQ player that has just returned after 2yrs away from EQ.

Brief history my main characters name is Jakasizx a level 70 SK, currently with 600+ aa’s. I started out on Tunare server in Stars, an Asian guild (had a few aussie in it) then moved onto Quellious server to join ColdFury, but when I returned I found out no one is left from CF, all have moved onto EQ2/WoW etc etc.

So I am currently looking for a server with Aussie players to play EQ with (not after p/l’n or hand outs), I’d like to develop new friendships and eventually find an Aussie guild to call home.

Cheers,

Jakasizx
Look i'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people, all i'm saying is, let's remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course.
Sonna

Re: Hi there...!

Post by Sonna »

Jakasizx wrote:
I’m a fellow Australian I live Perth W.A
YES another WAer !! soon might even have enough to hold a BBQ!! Might even buy one so i don't make the same mistake as another in the guild .... Will have to some how convince Kroe to come out of his hidy hole tho.

Best of luck with the App :)
Kofn
Site Admin

Post by Kofn »

Hi Jakasiz and welcome :)

I feel like I should know you but I'm not sure if I'm confusing you with Jakasle or not, since I was thinking monk and not sk.

Were you ever on Brell or in Zenith or Nexus?
Nuviana

eq

Post by Nuviana »

No such thing as old eq players omg, we are all young /coff
Nuv

Because i am
Jakarh

Post by Jakarh »

Kofn wrote:Hi Jakasiz and welcome :)

I feel like I should know you but I'm not sure if I'm confusing you with Jakasle or not, since I was thinking monk and not sk.

Were you ever on Brell or in Zenith or Nexus?
Hi there Kofn, No sorry i've only been on 2 servers Tunare where i started playing EQ and Quell (where i am atm)

Feeling lonely on Quell :(
Look i'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people, all i'm saying is, let's remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course.
Selinea

Post by Selinea »

Hi Jak,

Is this an official application or just a howdy? :D
There is no right or wrong, there is only a path...
Jakarh

Post by Jakarh »

Selinea wrote:Hi Jak,

Is this an official application or just a howdy? :D
Hi there Selinea, this is just a howdy i'll put in an app soon, trying to get my magelo up and running along with all of the EQ epansions and the like atm.
Selinea

Post by Selinea »

Kewl :)
There is no right or wrong, there is only a path...
Kofn
Site Admin

Post by Kofn »

I remember now.. I was thinking of Jikanaz and/or Sikaril.

Damn iksars.. your names all look the same to me.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Kofn wrote:I remember now.. I was thinking of Jikanaz and/or Sikaril.

Damn iksars.. your names all look the same to me.
I was thinking of Jakasle :p

Hi Jakasíz!
Jakarh

Re: Hi there...!

Post by Jakarh »

Sonna wrote:
YES another WAer !! soon might even have enough to hold a BBQ!! Might even buy one so i don't make the same mistake as another in the guild .... Will have to some how convince Kroe to come out of his hidy hole tho.

Best of luck with the App :)
Hi there Sonna,

I’ve got a BBQ here at my joint you guys are welcome to have a WA barby here or in the park near my place so no probs there. East coast Wreckers are welcome to attend provided they behave themselves ;) (just joking)

Kofn wrote:Damn iksars.. your names all look the same to me.
Thought you were going to say that we Iksar's all look alike. Not sure about those Trolls though...! :wink:
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ohh a WA bbq.. with enough planning i might be able to make an effort for that :)