I have been busy...

Moderator: Officers

Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Oops I did it again:

Blue Siesta

Forgive the dodgy tuning but I was under the haffluence of incahol at the time =)

MeloxXx
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

I like it!

It reminds me of the opening section of Jean Michel Jarre's Equinoxe, without all the electronic whizbangery.

Its sitting on a rocky outcrop with the waves breaking a few feet from you and its just before dawn. The first fingers of light are just starting to colour the horizon and the ocean has an oily, rolling and somnolent feel to it. As the sun appears over the horizon, the ocean comes to life and the waves foam against the rocks. The small fish in the rock pools come to life and swirl around the tiny weeds in the pools, the gulls and terns and other sea birds rise into the warming air and the turtles and dolphins are out cruising the breakers.

Anyway, enough bullshit from me, I like it, but then, I'm stuck in a 60's timewarp.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

I like it too!

Miru describes it better with words.
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

And another!

A simple two chords slowly turned into something distinctly different (for me) so; *wavy lines*

Off to Sicily we go. Take a seat, have a slice of pizza, sip on a vintage Chianti and rest your shotgun on your lap as a quaking boy grovels before you...

'So... you show disrespect to my daughter, you show disrespect to me, this I'm sure you understand! Such a terrible situation you put me in. How can we resolve this you think?'

Spreading your hands magnanimously a little Chianti spills and drips slowly, dark bloody red, from your little finger onto your sobbing daughter's virginal white dress.

Mama looks on, eyes like black stones.

Dolce et Dolor

Love'n'stuff

S