Schnappy! Schnappy! Schnappy! (version 2)

Moderator: Officers

Miruwin

Schnappy! Schnappy! Schnappy! (version 2)

Post by Miruwin »

Another saltwater crocodile has been found in a Sydney suburb. The last one was found in a lagoon on the norther beaches. This one has been found in a backyard in northern Sydney suburb of Belrose. The saltie is only a small one about 50cm and has been caught.

This is the second small crocodile found in Sydney in the last couple of weeks. Anyone thinking anything strange might be going on here?
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Invasion of the saltwater croc?
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Sounds to me like someone has an illegal clutch of saltie eggs they hatched out and now are getting a bit worried about them as they grow up and is releasing them into the wild.
Miruwin

Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

A blonde was on holidays and driving through Sydney. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine crocodile shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own crocodile, so I can get a pair of shoes for free!"

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, just go and give it a try!" The blonde headed out toward Belrose, determined to catch a croc.

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to the side of the road where he spots the same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.

Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot salty swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it onto the slimy bank of the swamp. Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead creatures, all lying on their backs.

The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement.
The blonde struggled and flipped the croc onto its back. Rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she shouts out "AH BUGGER!, THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!"
Miruwin

Turook

Post by Turook »

/groan

My teacher loves me...........
She puts X's next to all my answers :)
corlag

Post by corlag »

Turook teh Distrubed

Miruwin teh Jokester

Mum, how are ya miss our discussions and your mentoring hehe. Kick everyone on the next raid for me please. :)
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

I thought that was rather funny Miru /giggle
"Life is tough, get a helmet"