just saying hi to my buddies :P

Moderator: Officers

Montaron

just saying hi to my buddies :P

Post by Montaron »

hiya all... hehe

How are you slackers doing atm?
Things are finaly getting sorted now again. so in the near future ill be back with you all to kick some bad guys again.
missed you all allot :cry:

So how is the progress of wreckers going .... PoTime acces yet? :lol:

anyway hope to see you all soon ingame again guys

urs truly and best buddie,

Monty
Montaron Stormhammer
Lord Protector of Wreckers
corlag

Post by corlag »

heya monty good to hear things are getting settled. see you soon.
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Bonny

Post by Bonny »

YOU!!!!!!!! darn slacker , havent heard anything from you for so long , cant you just drop a post or two now and then just to let us know that you're alive?=)

Glad everything is getting sorted out , hope to see you soon in game slack.
Vanillagorilla

Post by Vanillagorilla »

Hiya Monty!
Good to see you are still kicking
hurry back!
VG
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

/wave Monty

Hope to see you soon.
Montaron

Post by Montaron »

heheh im sorry bonny, but i didnt have any possibilities to go on the web and post on the boards, will do from now on :wink:
Montaron Stormhammer
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hey Mont. Man it'll be good to have our Pally Power back to it's full compliment. But we havent been resting and though not in PoTime we've killed RZ and entered the Elemental Planes.

So fun to be had by all :)

Hope things are going well for ya and will catch you around soon I hope.
Verydane

Meep

Post by Verydane »

Meep!!!! :shock: Me didnt know you were back!? - didnt know she herself was back either - Mm and everyone else. eeee hiii. Sorry no posty in long time-o.
pandorras

lol

Post by pandorras »

^ HUH?

ohh hay monty how you been besides sorting things out?
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

OMG Verydane is still alive! *gasp* :D
Verydane

meep

Post by Verydane »

Yesh mesa ish alive'm. Been workin' at da new job and havent had time to reactivate muh account to play, if you could even call it playing with how finicky my moods were. Half the time I'd crank the game up and wouldnt feel like playing anymore, guess I had gotten some major burn-out. Blah wanted to say heya to all-uvya again tho!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya Very,

yeah if you were logging in only to get in a worse mood than when you started that's no good.

But if you just logged in and had nothing to do sounded like you didn't have any goals you thought were achievable.

Well we've achieved a heaps since you've been AFK including EP flagged, Rondo dead and stacks of fun all around.

So get ya ass back into game and get some levels.

If not, have fun in RL. hope you're keeping busy and well and feel free to lurk and post as you like.
Verydane

grr

Post by Verydane »

well will be another week before I can even play again - curses - damn pre-paid credit cards and SWG being so damn expensive, and friends not giving enough money for they're bill or telling the truth of how much it was. Totally sucks when you are missing about 1 buck from having enough for your bill, and have to place a minimum of 20 on the card each time you put money on it and only have 1 buck. Grr

- very very mad elf -

verydane
pandorras

ouch

Post by pandorras »

Thats no good : (
Well I hope things get to be better for you. Ohh can I ask were you are from? Any ways I hope every thing goes better for you ib the near future, take care and keep your head up.
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Verydane

meep

Post by Verydane »

where I'm from? Mmm well I'm prolly one of the few, actually . dunno how many arent aussies or not. - shrug shrug - From tha states, from Alabama. Meep and thankies for all the well wishes an' stuff. Hope things get better here too, throat is absolutely killing me right now. Just wanted to paste a reply on here before I had to run to the doctor for my blood and drug test for this new job thing. Anyway, meeps to da peeps.
Montaron

Post by Montaron »

hehe hiya again guys :P and yea im pretty good atm pandorras and wow..... long time no see verydane :lol: :P how are ya cutie? and hows the job?

and how are the rest of you slackers :D

hehe
Montaron Stormhammer
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Yeah Mont doing pretty well over here :)
Verydane

Post by Verydane »

Oh its as good as it can get, if you can say going through the dark underbelly of houses to eradicate all life as we know it. -_-. Pest control work ... is somewhat satisfying .. but I ish scurred of da dark and the creepy crawlies. Still 10 bucks an hour, starting me off is enough to make my fear back up and question itself. Meep, :oops: , hehe good to hear from ya again.

Meeps to da peeps

Da very
Merryadoc

MONT!

Post by Merryadoc »

hey hey Mont :D
this is Manzuki, i am back on eq and found this thread looking for mine. how kewl it was to see yer name. i now play a cleric and as of this posting am almost 67. some nights tanks aren't easy to find, get back into eq so we can again roll for each other on drops we want :)

looking forward to having to rez you :?
Merry(or Manz) :wink:
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Heya mont hope things are going well for ya