Finaly decided after some long time,

Moderator: Officers

Sellune

Finaly decided after some long time,

Post by Sellune »

Hello everyone,

I've finaly decided to leave the guild. Since I started working, my hours have changed so much I cannot raid anymore, except on a rare saturday.

I'm not sure how long I've been in Wreckers, but its been a real great pleasure and time with you all, and very fun as well, I was able to do lots of new stuff and that was great. There are many good and kind people in Wreckers, and I hope I can stay friends with you all.

I'm sure Wreckers will grow lots, and do even greater things, doing great things already from what I've read and the Guild MotD's hehe.
I will miss and already miss many of you, and am gratefull that I have been able to be part of the guild.

Hope it's ok if I still join the Wreckers channel, btw. And I will keep checking the General Discussion more then likely as well. :)

A few of you can still count on me bugging you in tells too when I catch you online, and you know who you are. ;)

I will most likely be joining a smaller, mostly European, guild that plays around my time, and with whom I have been playing for a long time already.

Thank you all for having this European in your Aussie Guild. And thanks again for all the fun! I'll gladly help any of you also if you ever need any help too.

-Sellune DarkMoon
-Nyrvana ShadowBunnies

P.S.
Nyrv still has an earring I think wich she got from the guildbank, I will return it to Aamasie, or another officer, (Micahle usually is on when I get on) once I get home today, and deguild Sellune and Nyrvana.

P.S.S.
Extra-extra thanks (and hugs) go to Aamasie and Josslyne.
Phantomwalker

Post by Phantomwalker »

Best of Luck Nyrvana

:)
Phantomwalker Wraithestalker
[ Allakhazam ]
Fulrach

Post by Fulrach »

Good to see your still around Nyrvana, take care and all the best.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Awww, Nyrvana,

You better stay in Wreckers channel, and visit when you can.

Be happy, enjoy the game, and you will always be on my friends list. We had some of the best (ToV) and most boring times together (think FG) and I am planning on more of them.

/hugs

Aam
Sellune

Post by Sellune »

You bet, Aam. And FG had its ups too :) had loads of fun for sure! Will keep an eye open for you. Hehe

/hugs

Sellune
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

*hug* Don't be a stranger now :)
Best of luck
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

See ya Nyrvana, won't be the same now knowing you aren't in guild when I'm not on :)

Hope you have heaps of fun with your Euro guild, and yeah feel free to hang around in Wreckers and keep in touch.

If you ever need anything be sure to holler !
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Sellune, added you to retired members usergroup. You should retain access to private forums so don't be shy and feel free to post there :)
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Was always a pleasure to hang out....you will be missed.

Enjoy your new guild, and you are always welcome to drop in and visit us at anytime.

Once a Wrecker, Always a Wrecker
Sellune

Post by Sellune »

Thank you alot :) I'll definately stay in touch in the channel and board.

/hugs

Sellune DarkMoon
Nyrvana ShadowBunnies
Miruwin

Nyrvana AWOL

Post by Miruwin »

:cry: /em sits down in a quiet, dark place and wipes a silent tear away with the corner of her robe.
Last edited by Miruwin on Tue 13 Apr, 2004 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Sellune

Post by Sellune »

*hugs Miru* Wonderfull cleric, you :)
Josslyne

Post by Josslyne »

Oh my sweetest Necro :) *hugs* I am happy that you have another guild to play with and they are all good to you (I would have to threaten them if they werent). Although I am going to miss you so much but be sure I will be sending you those tells in return hehehe :)

*hugs and kisses Nryv.

Josslyne.

PS when you coming to stay with me in Australia? Dont you know I need you??

EDIT: Eekk why do they allow you to edit these messages, makes me wanna say more and I wont cry, well try not to but you know hun :cry:
<3 you
Josslyne Lord Protector
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

Aw bu-bye Nyrv
I understand why you leaving but we will all still miss you!

Hope you enjoy your new guild and be sure to stay in touch mmkay? :D
Silk

Nyrvana!!

Post by Silk »

Byee cutey,

Saying hi/bye to you finally motivated me to create an account here - I hadn't realised you were still active in Wreckers.

I wonder .. do you remember a few very very early chardok visits with us? I'm pretty sure I remember handing you lots of coffins while we were learning queen :)
Sellune

Post by Sellune »

Hey Silk,

I do remember those Chardok runs. I was in Celestial Temple still at the time if I remember right. And thanks to Wreckers I got my Manisi herb (for the necro epic) at the time too. It was I think the first raid I did with you guys too, and realised it was alot of fun with the aussies hehe, and I got to summon all your dead butts, and mine ;)

I still play nearly every day, just my play times have changed since I got done with college.

*hugs Silk*

Sellune/Nyrvana

Post by Guest »

Nyrvana,

You prolly dont remember me, but I was there in the old Chardok days and remember you raiding with us. Best of luck to whereever you go. As for me, i havent touched EQ in 2 years. The way time flys by~

Be Safe

Incubous