TY and sorry

Moderator: Officers

pandorras

TY and sorry

Post by pandorras »

Hay guys i Like to say sorry for my poor atitude these past few days. I have some RL problems and i have been have some mood swings NO NOT PMS!! lol But BMS for us guys (bitchy mood sendrom) But reall i have some probs and am dealing with them the best i can (meds, Boxing ) and such so Sory for bring it to the game will try harder to keep me mouth shut hehe :twisted:

Also i like to thank every who helped me get the ring and idol from sssera? or how ever u spell it. THANKS GUYS!! :twisted:
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Hey Pand...

we all have off days...hang in there ...we uunderstand...

glad we got you those bits for emp key...was nice to have help from the crew...faster clearing...but had fun doing it duo you and i to start with...

be happy to do that again with you sometime....maybe in some other zone though...hehe

take care mate

-Ephyr
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Can't say I noticed it, but haven't been on too much either :(

Take it easy Pandorras.. I'm sure no-one holds it against you, we all have shit days. (yes yes, even myself :)
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

You Thor? NEVAH!
/snicker
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

I must say...I didn't notice either heh. If THAT is what you call a bad mood...I need to take lessons ;)

Take it easy my man...all will be well with time :)
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.